Do you know why hackers target WordPress more than other sites?
It is because of its popularity. WordPress is the most widely used CMS in the world, with over 59.4% market share. It is powering over 26.4% of the entire internet. This is the reason why it has become a goldmine for spammers & hackers.
Another reason why hackers target WordPress sites more than other websites is because it is an open environment. The transparent nature of open source platform allows easy modification of the source code, as it is publicly accessible as well as free.
Special Offer for SMB Owners
FLYONIT is providing 3 months deferral payment option during this difficult period to support the community. For questions related to offers, support and services, please give us a call at 1300 359 664 or submit a booking appointment form below and one of our Microsoft experts will contact you shortly.
*Terms & Conditions applied
Key benefits of upgrading WordPress to the latest version:
- Upgrading to the latest version will help you minimize the risk of getting hacked as well as enhance the overall security of the website.
- By upgrading, you can take the advantages of new features as well as tools which in turn will improve the experience of your visitors as well as boost your overall efficiency.
- Updates improve the overall performance of the website.
- Upgrades can fix bugs that could be affecting your site.
- Upgrades enhance compatibility with other plugins.
- By keeping your website updated all the time, you can make a great first impression on your website visitors.
How can FLYONIT help you?
WordPress is just awesome. However, just like any other software, it should be updated on a regular basis.
At FLYONIT, we are experts in WordPress. We provide a complete range of WordPress Support services.Our team of WordPress professionals is excellent in their field. With us, you will never have to worry about your WordPress site Upgrades, Backups, or Security Monitoring again! Our ultimate aim is to help you improve the overall performance of your WordPress websites. With us, you can always stay on the top of the game.
Contact us today if you want to upgrade your WordPress website to the latest version.
Call Us: 1300 359 664
What should you do:
Does that mean that you should switch to other CMS?
Of course NO
About 27% of web would not have used WordPress if it was not safe.
WordPress also has an excellent development team that tackles each and every security issues very skilfully. They constantly release updates with security patches.
You just need to be extra careful. You should always keep your WordPress website updated. WordPress updates are not only for fixing bugs as well as security holes. Updates also bring cool features with it and improve the overall performance of the site.