FLYONIT values your privacy
In general, you can browse FLYONIT’s website www.flyonit.com.au anytime without revealing your identity but sometimes we may need your information.
We do not share your personal information with non-affiliated enterprises except:
- When we get your permission.
- To provide services or products that you have requested.
- Under the following circumstances:
- We provide your information to trusted entities who work with us or on behalf of us under strict confidentiality agreements.
- We believe that sharing your information is crucial in order to investigate or take necessary actions against any kind of suspected fraud, illegal activities, or as otherwise required by law.
- We believe that sharing your information is necessary in order to protect FLYONIT’s rights, property, usage terms or for our and associated parties’ safety.
- We respond to court orders, subpoenas or legal process.
Cookies and other technologies
We sometimes keep a record of the domains from which visitors visit our websites and we also measure visitor’s activity on our website. We keep these records in order to provide better customer service but we keep the information of the visitors anonymous. This information helps us to understand the trends as well as patterns so that we can deliver better customer service. We don’t review this information at an individual level.
Links to other websites