On Page SEO
How relevant is your page to the query?
It’s a noisy marketplace. How are you optimizing your online presence to make your voice heard?
It starts with ensuring you are up to date on on-page SEO basics to provide peak performance for your website and visibility for your target audience.
What is On-Page SEO?
On-page SEO is the optimization of the elements that exist on your own website, including content, the code behind every page, visual elements and user experience.
This includes keywords, Meta data, HTML code optimization, quality and freshness of content, a good website structure aided by internal linking and a user-friendly interface.
The Importance of On-Page Optimisation
On-Page optimization is important for several reasons, one of which is the simple fact that search engines look beyond a website’s backlink portfolio to calculate its search rankings. You can spend countless hours building backlinks for your website, but it’s not going to help you achieve higher rankings unless it’s combined with on-page optimization.
Special Offer for SMB Owners
FLYONIT is providing 3 months deferral payment option during this difficult period to support the community. For questions related to offers, support and services, please give us a call at 1300 359 664 or submit a booking appointment form below and one of our Microsoft experts will contact you shortly.
*Terms & Conditions applied
Key benefits of on page SEO:
- Improved user experience
- Faster load times
- Increased number of indexed pages
- Fewer technical problems
- Cross-compatibility with different devices and web browsers
- Increased brand recognition
- Attracts backlinks from other websites
- Increased sales or conversions
Key features to improve your organic traffic :
- Add and verify all your website variations with the Google Search Console
Keyword optimization for pages
- Change title and URL’s google friendly
- Enable breadcrumb menus on all your posts and pages
- Preview of your page on Google, Facebook and Twitter previews.
- Readability check
Add Meta tags & description into page/s source code
- Add website to webmaster tools/search console
Setup robots.txt, .htaccess files, clean permalink URLs or sitemaps
- Provide a clear overview of your focus keywords and SEO scores (CSV export)
What we serve:
- SEO pro set up
- Google Analytics set up
- Customise your own analytics features
- IT support
- SEO Ranking report