StorageCraft Cloud Backup For Office 365: Keep Your Business Data Safe From All Threats
Although Office 365 has been a boon to businesses globally, it is not completely safe when it comes to data backup & recovery. Research shows that 1 in 3 organizations have lost their data that was stored in the cloud. And almost 64 percent of cloud data loss incidents are due to human error. Humans sometimes delete important files by mistake, overwrite one another’s documents, as well as download viruses accidentally.
How can StorageCraft Cloud Backup for Office 365 Help You?
Although cloud has been around for a while, not everyone is an expert in dealing with collaboration features. Sometimes they do the blunder of deleting important documents as well as overwriting them. However, Cloud backup applications can help you protect your important business data as well as make sure that you can always recover from a recent version.
StorageCraft Cloud Backup is wonderful for large-scale enterprise deployments with multiple locations as well as remote workers. It is also a great choice for small business settings where cloud applications ensure collaboration as well as work flexibility. Cloud Backup uses state-of-the-art compression as well as encryption in Tier 3+ certified datacenters. The software can identify data additions or any changes automatically & back up without user intervention. One can instantly recover files, folders or an entire user account using a self-service portal which in turn can help businesses minimize wait time for IT support tickets.
Here are some of the benefits of StorageCraft Cloud Backup
You can enjoy unlimited backup
- With StorageCraft Cloud Backup, you can keep unlimited versions of SharePoint, Exchange, as well as OneDrive data, all for one simple per user / per month price.
- You can automatically backup all your data every 8 hours as well as protect data from accidental or malicious data loss.
You can recover all your office 365 data quickly
- Search using date range, keywords, by service, by user or type object in order to allow for super quick recovery of Office 365 data ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
- Cross-platform restore options of data between applications.
It is very easy to manage
- It is easy to centrally manage all Office 365 users, services as well as activity efficiently from a self-service online portal
- True “set and forget” automation, no onsite software or storage required.
In a nutshell
Even though your company’s SaaS data is in the cloud, that doesn’t mean it is completely safe. But with StorageCraft® Cloud Services, you will have the tools that are required to quickly get running again if your company has experienced a major local disaster. StorageCraft Cloud Services will store your backups remotely so that you are prepared for the worst.