DevOps Engineer who is ideally a good programmer and knowledge of wide variety of open source technologies and tools. Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment. DevOps Engineer will drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, striving to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams work smarter and faster. Design and develop infrastructure interfaces for complex business applications. Contribute ideas for improvements in DevOps practices, delivering innovation through automation.
- Responsible for implementation and support of application/web server infrastructure for complex business applications.
- Server configuration management, release management, deployments, automation & troubleshooting Set-up and configure Development, Staging.
- UAT and Production server environment for projects and install/configure all dependencies using the industry best practices
- Manage Code Repositories.
- Manage, Document, Control and Innovate Development and Release procedure.
- Configure automated deployment on multiple environment.
- Hands-on working experience of Amazon Web Services, Azure or traditional hosting experience.
- Knowledge Transfer the implementation to support team and until such time support any production issues.
Parks & Benefits:No of position: 3 nos.
Remote work, must have their own system with good internet connection.
Working hours- Monday to Friday.
Need more information? Email today your cover letter and resume, along with your availability. We have limited places to offer.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org