Full Time Network Engineer
FLYONIT is looking for a full time network engineer for immediate start. The position is located in western suburbs.
- Manage, plan and implement the managed services area.
- Manage WINTEL Server environment and Desktop environment in a 7x24environment, with responsibility for server HW, patching and OS images.
- Proven experience with VMware/Hyper V,Microsoft Windows Server
- Demonstrated experience with Windows Server 2008, Microsoft SQL 2005/8 and Microsoft IIS.
- Technical support for enterprise applications running on VMware/Hyper V (MS server, SQL 2005/8/12, IIS)
- Running analysis, system enhancements and administration tasks
- Process enhancement towards 1st and 2nd line support teams
- Knowledge in how the IT infrastructure is used by the organization.
- Execute changes according to ITIL Process.
- Solve incidents and prevent them where possible by a pro-active attitude.
- Supporting activities like documentation.
- Help improving business growth
- Responsible for co-ordination, administration and technical output of engineering activities
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing both internal and external system documentation
- Participate in tender work and study and concept activities
- Manage and execute project related activities in accordance with project execution models and international standards
- Plans, develops, deploys, tests and optimises network and system services, taking responsibility for configuration management and overall operational readiness of network systems, especially environments with multiple operating systems and configurations, and provides troubleshooting and fault-finding services for network problems.
- knowledge of Telstra cloud, medical softwares is preferred
- experience and knowledge of MSP environment and tools preferred.
- We need minimum of 4 years of experience.
Need more information? Email today your cover letter and resume, along with your availability. We have limited places to offer.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org