- Implement complex, highly scalable, and high-volume integrations within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on Microsoft Azure.
- Interact with the client and onsite coordinators during different phases of a project. Set-up and configure Development, Staging.
- Software prototyping and construction.
- Be able to define in-scope.
- out-of-scope and taken assumptions while creating effort estimates.
- End to end ownership for design, build, deployment and debugging Logic Apps API's / services and administration on Azure environment.
- Work independently on technical requirements interacting directly with clients.
- Work closely with participating system owners to define service contracts - Perform technical analysis and development / implementation of applications with necessary customization
- Participate in daily scrum, sprint planning, reviews, demos, and grooming sessions.
- Fix all bugs reported from QA/UAT.
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Perform self and peer code reviews.
- Provide daily, weekly updates and corresponding status reports to management.
- Ensure decent overlap/availability to match the client's time zone.
- - Candidate should have at least 3 years to 8 years of experience in Enterprise Integration Solutions.
- - Should have experience in Integration technologies like Biz Talk Server etc.
- - Hand on experience in implanting integration solutions with Logic Apps.
- - Experience in writing Azure functions in java like http trigger, blob triggers, Service bus triggers.
- - Experience with Azure service bus implementation, Azure storage with respect to blob.
- - File transformations with Visual studio and Liquids. XML to JSON, JSON to flat file etc.
- - Deployments across environments of Logic Apps, functions and maps.
- - Working knowledge of security best practices (e.g. OWASP) .
- - Good working knowledge of Azure IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, cloud security.
- - Good experience in Synchronous and Asynchronous integrations.
- - Strong hands-on experience on REST and SOAP web services.
- - Creating high-level, low-level design documentation.
- - Good DevOps knowledge : Azure CI/CD., Jenkins, GitHub, Docker.
- - Should be aware of best practices in Azure Integration services.
- - Good java knowledge.
Parks & Benefits:No of position: 3 nos.
Remote work, must have their own system with good internet connection.
Working hours- Monday to Friday.
Need more information? Email today your cover letter and resume, along with your availability. We have limited places to offer.Email: email@example.com