Mobile Device Management
The use of mobile devices in the work environment has increased exponentially.
No matter where employees happen to be, they want access to their corporate data on any device they might have. However, this trend has created new security as well as management challenges for IT as managing a ‘bring your own device’ or BYOD environment is quite tricky.
Even one stolen or lost mobile device can put corporate data into the wrong hands. Companies therefore need a way to control and protect these devices. Be it email access on their phone or corporate data on their tablet or iPad, it is highly important to ensure that this access is secure as well as the devices are protected.
Key Benefits of Microsoft Intune:
- Intune allows you to securely manage iOS, Android, Windows, as well as macOS devices from a single, unified mobile solution.
- The new Intune admin experience on Azure is optimized for cross-EMS workflows, enabling for seamless set up as well as management of policies between Intune & Azure Active Directory.
- With Microsoft Intune, manageability as well as data protection are built directly into the Office mobile apps that your staffs are most familiar with.
- Conditional access combines the power of Intune as well as Azure Active Directory Premium, enabling you to define policies that provide contextual controls at the user, device, location, & app levels.
- Instead of maintaining on-premises servers, you can focus your time on business needs, with a globally scalable cloud architecture that is always up to date.
- Your employees can access to your corporate resources on Office mobile apps which in turn will help maximize mobile productivity.
- You can prevent leakage of your company data all without intruding on user’s personal devices.
- Intune integrates with the existing infrastructure of the Enterprise with just a few clicks.
- No need to buy & maintain infrastructure as you can manage mobile devices from the cloud.
Secure your company’s mobile devices using Microsoft Intune
Microsoft Intune is a Mobile Device Management solution that provides mobile device management and mobile application management capabilities from the cloud. Whether your employees are using an Android, iOS, or Windows mobile device, Microsoft Intune can provide easy-to-use management for your company’s security needs. It enables you to provide your employees with the gold standard productivity your end-users expect, on device they use.
Intune offers choices, enabling you to choose whether to use application management, device management, or a combination of the two—depending on your needs.
How Can FLYONIT Help You:
FLYONIT can help you manage all the mobile devices and tablets in your workplace more effectively with Microsoft Intune. Our aim is to help you resolve all your MDM as well as MAM (Mobile Application Management) issues.
With Microsoft Intune, you can easily let your employees access important data even on the go, without taking any tension about Data security. Your employees can enjoy all their favourite apps from virtually anywhere, without fearing about the Enterprise intruding on their personal data.
Want more information about our Mobile Device Management Solution?
Then call us on 1300 359 664 for a free valuation without obligation.