Do you think it’s easy? When you
Planning to move your store to Magento 2?
Migrating data from Magento 1 to 2?
Want to give your storefront a newer and improved makeover?
Why Magento 2?
It’s time to give your shopfront a newer and improved makeover. Magento 2 just does that. With better functionalities and automated business operations, you get what you have been dreaming for years. It’s flexibility and scalability are the major pillars offering endless innovative possibilities to the end users. This upgraded version of Magento is the most effective arsenal you can flaunt to woo your customers. It’s the perfect answer to every online store.
Key Benefits to migrating to Magento 2
- Flexible Architecture
- Improved Performance
- User-friendly Checkout
- Product Video Integration
- Improved Engaging Experience
- More Mobile friendly
- Better Business Agility
- Automated Testing
- Convincing and smart extensions
How we can help:
- We will make a full backup of your Magento 1 store including all files, folders, and the database.
- Create a clone of your Magento old version store.
- Analyse your store. Keep what you think is necessary and delete the rest.
- Check whether your current theme(s), extensions and custom code are compatible with the Magento 2.
- Migrate the data from the cloned database of your Magento store to Latest Magento version.
- Remove outdated and useless data from the database.
What We Serve?
- We are an enthusiastic team of Magento developers experienced with fixing, editing, enhancing and developing custom solutions.
- We Analyse, plan, test and execute the migration with brief period of store downtime.
- We extend our modules functionality and apply latest innovative technologies into our development in order to bring you the best possible user experience.
- Our Migration experts will provide support after migration to ensure that your business is running smoothly.
- Let’s fill out the form to arrange a free magento health check consultation to discuss your requirements and we would love to help you to move to magento 2.