Know How Microsoft Intune Will Benefit Your BusinessMarch 13, 2018 | admin
Nowadays, an increasing number of employees expect the freedom to access their work documents as well as emails from anywhere on any device. They expect seamless experiences that aren’t limited to corporate-owned devices anymore. But then what about the security of your company data? As the number of options for employees to connect as well as be productive increases, the threat landscape grows more and more complex.
Microsoft Intune: Modern, cloud-based application & device management solution
As we all know that Microsoft plays a leading role in helping businesses take benefit of the digital transformation, by empowering staffs to be more productive as well as collaborative. Working together with the other solutions in Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), Office 365, & Windows 10; Microsoft Intune is an important part of Microsoft’s vision for a Secure Productive Enterprise
Microsoft Intune provides you a diverse set of tools to manage complex mobile environments. Intune’s innovative combination of mobile device management (MDM) as well as mobile application management (MAM) options provide you flexibility in how you manage as well as secure mobile productivity. With intune, you will be able to securely manage Android, iOS, Windows, & macOS devices from a single, unified mobile solution while at the same time, your users can get the best experience on their personal devices with access to critical business data & applications.
Intune is a future proof choice that would solve your needs today & easily scale as your needs evolve & change in the future. As Intune is built from the cloud, getting started managing apps as well as devices is easy, quick, & affordable. You will not have to purchase & maintain on premise hardware and software. And Intune is automatically updated, freeing you to focus on what is important.
Have a look at some of the top benefits of using Intune
- With Intune, you will be able to securely manage iOS, Android, Windows, as well as macOS devices from a single, unified mobile solution.
- The new Intune admin experience on Azure is optimized for cross-EMS workflows, enabling for seamless set up & management of policies between Intune & Azure Active Directory.
- With Intune, manageability as well as data protection are built directly into the Office mobile apps that your staffs are most familiar with. So your data stays protected, as well as staffs stay productive.
- Intune offers choices,enabling you to choose whether to use application management, device management, or a combination of the two—depending on your needs
- Conditional access combines the power of Intune as well as Azure Active Directory Premium, enabling you to define policies that provide contextual controls at the user, device, location, & app levels.
- Instead of maintaining on-premises servers, you can focus your time on business needs, with a globally scalable cloud architecture that is always up to date.
- Your employees can access to your corporate resources on Office mobile apps which in turn will help maximize mobile productivity.
- You can prevent leakage of your company data all without intruding on user’s personal devices.
- Intune integrates with the existing infrastructure of the Enterprise with just a few clicks.
- You don’t need to buy & maintain infrastructure as you can manage mobile devices from the cloud.
So Enter Microsoft Intune
If you are looking for a more cohesive approach to managing your IT, Intune could be the perfect solution for you. Intune will let you manage all your IT assets from one location, just in the click of a button. It will allow you to track devices, manage policies, manage line-of-business applications, roll out upgrades and patches, keep anti-virus software & firewalls up to date – all from any location.