Know Why Email Marketing is so Important for Your Business
If you are thinking that email marketing is on verge of death, you are absolutely wrong. Email marketing is still alive and when it comes to ROI, it is still one of the most effective marketing channels. Today businesses of almost every size have started realizing the importance of email marketing for their business. If you still have not considered email marketing for your business, you are making a big mistake.
Have a look at some of the top email marketing benefits for businesses:
Email marketing is low cost as compared to other marketing channels
One of the biggest advantages of email marketing is that it is low cost as compared to any other marketing channels. Only for a few pennies, it can help you drive traffic to your website.
It is targeted
Gone are the days of when people used to place an advertisement on television, on a diner placemat, and had no control of who will see it. With email marketing, you will have the control exactly who sees your email by segmenting your contacts based on their location, demographics, lead status or any other data. Targeting emails makes sure that your audience gets content specifically suited to their needs.
It is easily shareable
Yes, email marketing is easily shareable. Just with the simple click of the forward button, subscribers will be able to share your offers, deals as well as news with their friends. This is how your brand will be able to gain more exposure as well as credibility.
You will be able to increase your brand awareness with email marketing
With each email sent, consumers will be exposed to your business as well as your brand. With proper planning, perfect design as well as targeted content, your company will consistently build value and you can stay top-of-mind with your audience.
It is easily measurable
Email marketing draws precise as well as valuable metrics, such as open rates, delivery rates, click-to-deliver rates & subscriber retention rates. These metrics are not only just numbers & percentages. They are insights about your customers interests & behaviours. With email marketing campaign, you will get to know which information your consumers are most responsive to.
Have a look at some interesting statistics that prove that email marketing is a highly valuable tool for businesses:
- As per Radicati’s 2016 Email Statistics report, email will be used by almost 3 billion people by 2020.
- 205 billions emails are sent every day & the number is expected to reach over 246 billion by 2019 end.
- You can expect an average return of $38 for every $1 you spend on email marketing.
- According to 80% of professionals, email marketing drives customer acquisition & retention.
- As per Forrester, people are twice as likely to sign up for your email list as they are to interact with you on Facebook.
- Over 72% of consumers prefer email as their source of business communication.
- Nearly 61% consumers love to receive promotional emails every week & 38% would love getting emails even more frequently.
The above mentioned benefits & statistics prove how valuable email marketing can be for your business. It is a cost-effective tool that can help you directly reach your audience as well as drive business. If you still don’t recognize the huge benefits of email marketing, you may miss out on big opportunities.