GeoOp – A Powerful Job Management Solution for Tradies & Field Based Teams
GeoOp is a powerful, award winning online Job Management system for businesses having mobile employees, looking to differentiate themselves from their competitors, reduce after hours administration as well as improve business cash flow.
It streamlines business processes like job scheduling, quotes & time & materials tracking. It is a jobbing tool that specialises in simplifying job dispatch as well as workflows. It replaces your existing job sheets with modern job scheduling using mobile devices of both Android tablets as well as phones. It is also integrated with many incredible products to supercharge productivity as well as business efficiency.
To put it simply, it connects your operations managers & field staffs as well as streamlines your job management & business workflow.
See how can FLYONIT help you?
Being in partnership with Telstra, we can provide you this powerful job management solution. Our ultimate aim is to help you streamline your business workflow. With this solution, we will help you stand out in the crowd. We will also provide full technical support whenever needed.
We are also providing free trial of this job management solution.
Call Us: 1300 359 664
Have a look at some of its features:
- Universal App- It supports both Android Phones as well as Tablets.
- Offline-Mode- You can create or edit jobs even without phone coverage.
- Real-time Job Scheduling- You can create as well as assign jobs in real time.
- Geo Scheduling- You can create & assign jobs based on worker’s location.
- GPS Tracking- You can share your location with your colleagues.
- Job Costing – You can know exactly how much money you are making on each job.
- Job Quoting – Creates beautiful branded quotes instantly.
- Integrations with Navman Wireless, iAuditor, Xero, Freshbooks and Unleashed.
- Parts and Materials- Record which parts were used in the job and time spent on the job.
- Signature Capture- You can get signatures from your clients & attach them to the job.
- File Attachments to Jobs- You can store your manuals as well as other PDF folders in GeoOp.
- Photo Capture- You will be able to take photos & attach them to the job.
- Audio Memos- Record audio notes as well as attach them to jobs.
- Recurring Jobs- For regular jobs, just set them as recurring.