Accounts Terms and Conditions
– Payment can be made by direct debit or cheque payable to “FLY ON IT Pty Ltd”
– Direct Debit details – Bank BankWest : Account Name – FLY ON IT Pty Ltd : BSB – 306-089: Account No. – 2760947, SWIFT code: BKWAAU6P
– Postal address : PO Box 6279, Point Cook , Vic 3030.
– By accepting our quote via email or verbal confirmation and making the deposit you agree to the Terms & Conditions as shown on the quotation.
– Paypal payment to email@example.com. There is 2.5% charge for PayPal payment.
– Adhoc IT Support – $75 plus GST call out fee for first 30 minutes (minimum) and $75 plus GST per 30 minutes (minimum) thereafter.
– Adhoc Web Support – $75 plus GST call out fee for first 30 minutes (minimum) and $75 plus GST per 30 minutes (minimum) thereafter.
– After Hours Support – 5:00 pm to 9:00 am (AEST) – 1.5 times the standard rate, minimum 2hrs. Weekends – 2.0 times the standard rate, minimum 4hrs.
– Annual Maintenance available at lower cost.
– 50% deposit in advance for project initiation and balance before the final delivery.
– Title of goods does not pass until the invoice amount is paid in full.
– These trade prices are valid till December 2023
– These trade prices can be changed with 1 month prior notice
– Once you have been provided a copy of your photos/images or video, FLYONIT is no longer responsible for these images in any way or for providing additional or backup copies of these files.
– Payments – All invoices are due for payment within 7 days of the invoice date. If an invoice remains unpaid after the due date we reserve the right to suspend or restrict the use of your services, although we will always attempt to contact you before this happens. A late payment penalty of 15% may also be applied on all monies outstanding unless FLYONIT has agreed that part of the invoice is contested in which case that proportion of the account will not be subject to this until the issue is resolved.
– Account/services access/passwords will not be transferred if there are payment owed to FLYONIT for any product/services (related or unrelated). We reserve the rights to stop any services, if the payments are due.
– Restoration of the service, due to expiry or whatever reason of the service will be charged at $150, plus GST.
– Further progress payments may be required if there are delays in the project, or the project runs more than two weeks. In the event of a project development exceeding 4 weeks (pending requirements from the client).
– FLYONIT do not refund if you: change your mind, your circumstances change or you find cheaper products/services elsewhere.
– The payment of the final invoice confirms that you are satisfied with our products/services and that any further request to make changes would be billable and treated as an entirely new request.
– For any 12/24/36 months products/services contract, there would be early termination fee, equivalent to the total cost of the contract.
– In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including commission on the collection of the additional costs and also including legal demand costs.
– LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: FLYONIT will not be liable for any lost profits or for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other special damages suffered by the customer or its customers or others arising out of or related to this Software Support Agreement, the SOFTWARE, or related services, for any cause of action including tort, contract, negligence, strict liability and breach of warranty
– MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY: Except for liability for personal injury or property damage arising from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of FLYONIT, in no event will the total cumulative liability of FLYONIT about this Agreement, the managed services or related services, from all causes of action of any kind, exceed the total professional fee paid by the Customer for the year in which the cause(s) of action arose.
– FORCE MAJURE: Any party is not liable for failure to perform the party’s obligations if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service. No party is entitled to terminate this Agreement in such circumstances. If a party asserts Force Majeure as an excuse for failure to perform the party’s obligation, then the nonperforming party must prove that the party took reasonable steps to minimize delay or damages caused by foreseeable events, that the party substantially fulfilled all non-excused obligations, and that the other party was timely notified of the likelihood or actual occurrence of such events (Force Majeure)
– To the extent permitted by law, FLYONIT will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of your Website.
– Please note for a fixed price quote, any out of scope work will be charged at standard Ad hoc rate for Web and IT support.
– Support jobs logged in our system are generally billable at $150.00 + GST / hour unless they’re deemed to be FLYONIT related break/fix problems, e.g. website unavailable due to unplanned outage.
– Any on-going annual costs are subject to change without notification, although we FLYONIT always try to let our customers if we are adjusting pricing.
– FLYONIT may make changes to the terms and conditions from time to time. It is your responsibility to check/review the terms and conditions for updates or changes.