The FLYONIT Group has several different divisions (Graphics Design, Website development, Mobile development, Php development, CRM and Document Management System ). We are constantly looking for committed, driven and motivated people to help grow our company. If you think you have the ability and drive that our team requires, please don’t hesitate to send your resume and the cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note no applications will be read without a cover letter specifically addressed for the role you wish to apply for. The cover letter should state your point of difference, why you would be an asset and what you could bring to our company.
Join Our Team
Full Time Network Engineer
FLYONIT is looking for a full time network engineer for immediate start. The position is located in western suburbs.
- Manage, plan and implement the managed services area.
- Manage WINTEL Server environment and Desktop environment in a 7x24environment, with responsibility for server HW, patching and OS images.
- Proven experience with VMware/Hyper V,Microsoft Windows Server
- Demonstrated experience with Windows Server 2008, Microsoft SQL 2005/8 and Microsoft IIS.
- Technical support for enterprise applications running on VMware/Hyper V (MS server, SQL 2005/8/12, IIS)
- Running analysis, system enhancements and administration tasks
- Process enhancement towards 1st and 2nd line support teams
- Knowledge in how the IT infrastructure is used by the organization.
- Execute changes according to ITIL Process.
- Solve incidents and prevent them where possible by a pro-active attitude.
- Supporting activities like documentation.
- Help improving business growth
- Responsible for co-ordination, administration and technical output of engineering activities
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing both internal and external system documentation
- Participate in tender work and study and concept activities
- Manage and execute project related activities in accordance with project execution models and international standards
- Plans, develops, deploys, tests and optimises network and system services, taking responsibility for configuration management and overall operational readiness of network systems, especially environments with multiple operating systems and configurations, and provides troubleshooting and fault-finding services for network problems.
- knowledge of Telstra cloud, medical softwares is preferred
- experience and knowledge of MSP environment and tools preferred.
- We need minimum of 4 years of experience.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org